tisdag 15 januari 2013

Inspiration

Often when i work on my games i use to listen to inspirational interviews or other clips. And here are some good tips when working. The names listed below are some of the people that I believe has done alot for the indie scene and are what I believe very inspirational people.

So if any of you guys visit my little devblog i would like to thank you for giving me the inspiration to get better and to work harder on creating games that people want to play.

 Indie Game The Movie: A documentary that follows the journeys of indie game developers as they create games and release those works, and themselves, to the world.

Edmund McMillen : Game designer from Team Meat.
     Interview 1
     Interview 2

 Tommy Refenes : Programmer from Team Meat.
     Interview 1

 Derek Yu: Mossmouth
    Interview 1

 Jonathan Blow
    Interview 1
    Indie prototyping


 
   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar